It was while renovating her third home that Megan realized designing interior spaces was something she could pursue professionally. She has the capability to take design concepts and transform them into living solutions that embody personality and lifestyle. What differentiates Megan is the power to blend right brain creativity with left brain project management into designs that are both beautiful and accessible. Previously Megan held leadership positions in fashion apparel and home furnishing brands. The ability to understand aesthetics, run a business and lead a team were, and continue to be, key to her success.
We provide exceptional service to assist our clients in creating beautifully designed interiors that reflect their personal tastes and interests.
Our capabilities include:
• Initial space planning with two and three dimensional design concepts.
• Selection of overall design scheme including architectural finishes, fixtures, colors, materials, and paint.
• Sourcing and/or designing custom furniture, cabinetry, window treatments, flooring, lighting, artwork, and accessories.
• Ordering, tracking, inspection, delivery, and installation of all furniture, furnishings, fixtures, fabrics, and accessories.
• Partnering with industry professionals such as architects, contractors, and engineers.
We also offer hourly design consultation for smaller projects.